Learn a little bit of what WasteCap is doing with the City of Milwaukee!
WasteCap Resource Solutions provides planning, technical, supervision and educational assistance, as well as monitors, measures, documents and publicizes results of deconstructed material reuse and recycling efforts during deconstruction projects. Specifically, WasteCap can:
- Provide draft deconstruction waste, reuse and recycling specifications
- Provide Deconstruction Profile Reports with walk thru to ensure the feasibility of the deconstruction
- Develop deconstruction Waste & Reuse Management Plans
- Write and review bids for reuse sales, recycling and residual collection
- Help obtain exemptions from the WI DNR for recycling of wood, drywall, etc.
- Assist with Supervision of deconstruction process
- Provide tax deduction information from the Federal and State governments for donated materials
- Provide technical assistance, market information, and research support
- Instruct and educate contractor employees and subcontractors about their role in the program
- Conduct material waste audits and monitor program including interviewing job site crews, checking for mis-sorted materials in reuse, recycling and trash containers and correcting problems
- Ensure proper placement, timing, and labeling of reuse material as well as trash and recycling dumpsters
- Document deconstruction waste & reuse management results. Document and calculate the types and quantities by weight and volume of reusable material, recyclable material and residual material as well as the financial impact of the program's implementation
- Share results. Share the story and promote results internally to employees and externally
- Complete a final deconstruction waste & reuse management evaluation and report
The ReUse People of America
The ReUse People of America (TRP) reduces the solid waste stream and changes the way the built environment is renewed by salvaging building materials and distributing them for reuse.
If interested in deconstruction and potential tax write offs, please visit http://www.deconstructionwisconsin.com/
For more information on our deconstruction services or to request a proposal for deconstruction work, please contact Deconstruction & Salvage Manager, Kevin Fogle @ (414) 961-1100 or at email@example.com