Join WasteCap Resource Solutions and the Building Materials Reuse Association, who have teamed up to create and provide this new Deconstruction Training workshop.
Take away the 8 steps and necessary skills to create, develop, manage, monitor, document and promote a successful deconstruction project from beginning to end!
Participants are eligible for 7.5 Credits through the GBCI.
Objectives & Benefits
- Learn how to manage a deconstruction site and the recovery of materials while gaining knowledge of the economic, social and environmental benefits
- Study how to identify and evaluate the value of materials, as well as the feasibility to remove them
- Learn how to best educate crews for maximum efficiency and compliance.
- Gain knowledge about the local salvage and resale markets
- Networking opportunities within the deconstruction and demolition field.
- Receive educational materials, monitoring checklists, economic analysis worksheets and much more
- Participants are eligible for 7.5 Credits through the GBCI
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO HOST A TRAINING WITH WASTECAP AT YOUR LOCATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Travis Blomberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Building Materials Reuse Association provides increased opportunities for the recovery and reuse of building materials in an environmentally sound and financially sustainable way.